Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 February, 09:58
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I've put in the exact search for this and nothing comes up even the ZIP code that is on this other post does not come up as a viable store location.

I think somebody is just photoshopping this advertisement to put out false information, don't get caught in their trap.

The only page I seen with this advertisement is on X

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
09 January, 06:35
There's another child being advertised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
09 January, 05:55
That product doesn’t show up on the app.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 January, 03:41
wth?

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
09 January, 03:33
🤔They don't try very hard to hide it anymore!
PIZZA BAGELS?!? Could they be any more obvious?!? 🤦🏼😳😱

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 January, 03:29
🤬🤬🤬

Par Nelli @Parnelli
09 January, 03:24
Bagels!!????? NOPE!!!