Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra17
How many children were tortured by John Podesta in Comet Ping Pong?

Join: https://t.me/+K6MmXX7IGYgy...
02:13 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra17 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 January, 07:02
In response Ghost Ezra to her Publication
REALLY?- Must we see this ... we know - we know .... great way to get people to descriptively talk about the ACTS .... I could never write the words... Great LOW VIBE start to the MOURNING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 January, 06:24
the face of evil

those poor babies 😔🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
10 January, 02:23
That video of him in Comet Ping pong screaming at a terrified child "WHO IS YOUR FATHER!? I AM YOUR FATHER!" while beating him makes me beyond furious! They ALL need to swing!!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 January, 09:10
And then eaten! Boiled or Cooked Alive!!! God only knows, ONE is too many. 👹🔥👹🔥👹🔥👹🔥👹

Jim Brasher @JB24
09 January, 02:18
Plus the tunnels found in New York last night.