Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Ok, I am putting this idea out to see if anyone has seen pertinent info. that could support the it or, if it resonates.

These pink Stanley cups, everyone is suddenly buying at inflated prices.

It made me wonder, if this is not a targeting/frequency test.

They have tried the sudden, unprovoked attack (remember the railway stations?) Which was a crude activation of the fight/fear reaction, it seemed.

To be able to direct a zombie army, to attack specific things, places, people, the control mechanism must be much more refined, and, specific.

So, if they use subliminal signals, sent over cell carrier or, a tv signal (say the Times Sq New Years Eve broadcast,) they have to be able to track the result, without drawing enemy attention (us/whitehats) at the same time.

I know people fall for fads, particularly kids, but, this started in the adult population (those shopping at Target, the only supplier) buying pink insulated cups with straws.

Does this seem more odd than usual?
09:17 PM - Jan 08, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
08 January, 09:38
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
The carrier signal whispers everything is safe, you don’t have to do anything. You’re special. That is why people do not rise. The ten days of darkness hopefully disrupts it. I have never seen more tranquilized people in my life. They are like the parents watching the televangelist in Repo Man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 January, 09:48
In response Kevin Smith to his Publication
Way back in 2017, I read an article about Carpenter ants infected with a fungal spore, that takes over the ants brain, causing it to climb a tree, so, when the fungal fruit matures, when it bursts the spores are spread as far as possible.

The ant becomes a zombie, controlled by the fungus.

We are hearing about the graphene particles injected in the covid mixture, and, that the graphene particles respond to 5G signals, firming antenna, that dissipate as the signal weakens or goes away.

I am thinking, that the body has to accommodate this new element, and, they have to be able to see how well it is functioning.

So, if a group of people, are given a subconscious direction, to "Buy a pink insulated Stanley cup from Target, for 40 - 80 dollars."

One assumes, if the antenna is working efficiently - that is exactly what they will do...

I am imagining when the subconscious order is to physically attack anyone who is MAGA, or mentions Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396