Dennis Young @Scorpiat
08 January, 10:21
Nurse Blows Whistle on Pandemic Protocols: “They Ordered Us To Kill All COVID Patients”

Gail Macrae, a nurse with Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa, recently gave an interview with Steve Kirsch to share the horrors she witnessed during the pandemic, and one of the most upsetting things she mentioned was the fact that huge numbers of people died from the treatment protocols that the CDC forced hospitals and doctors to adhere to.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
08 January, 01:33
In response Dennis Young to his Publication
The whole thing is/was a scam. The "covid-19" virus was never isolated, so it can't even be proven to actually exist.

Whatever was going around was a strain of the flu, and no one died from it at home. They all were murdered in hospitals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
In 2020 I became seriously ill with a respiratory flu that passed pneumonia back and forth between my lungs for 4 months.I spent 6 weeks sleeping sitting up because I couldn't breathe lying down.My healthcare provider tried to get me to go to the hospital.I refused. I think thats the only reason I am alive.The protocol was mandated remdesivir and vent all across Canada.They would have killed me.I didnt know about remdesivir then, but I knew vent was wrong based on previous surgeries with the anesthesiologist telling me my lungs needed to be clear otherwise venting for surgery was too dangerous.I told my husband if I wound up in hospital do not vent me ever.I know of 2 people directly who died in hospital after being given remdesivir and put on ventalators.I firmly believe all hospital deaths were medical murder.
04:14 PM - Jan 08, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Suebysea in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
08 January, 04:42
In response Sue Withheld to her Publication
💯

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
08 January, 04:41
🙏❤️

Mike Anon @Mike314
08 January, 04:40
An uncle died in the hospital after initially given remdesivir, and then put on a ventilator.