Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Cancer Cure Thread 🧵

“Cancer is actually a microparasite but they would rather charge for chemo and pricey surgery milking ppl dry of their life savings as they die. Any dissenting voices are not published or promoted.”
👇🏼

https://twitter.com/59Sout...
09:58 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
08 January, 11:31
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
the kicker ... those diagnosed with this disease pay large sums of money to big pharma for the treatment ( chemotherapy ) that kills them! Faith & trust in a treatment that is designed to murder not cure! When Trump speaks often in his speeches about quick trials & death penalty to drug dealers he is indeed speaking of big 'Pharma' !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
10 January, 01:08
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
My Father in law was Murdered w/ Chemo just that way... I had Ivermectin, Fenbendazole, and all the Vitamins and he said it was "Quackery".
I wish he had listened!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 January, 01:54
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
I pray he’s speaking of Big Pharma. There has to be restitution and justice for their crimes against humanity. They should pay dearly and it still won’t be enough.