Violet *** @Violetfire
26 December, 03:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
Personally I don't think the narrative of Trump supplying watermarked ballots to the states is at all believable. Why in the world would the swing states who admittedly had a massive plan in place to cheat not see through that and simply not accept them? On very reasonable Constitutional grounds as well I would think.

Just sayin' ... I need convincing on that one
04:40 PM - Jan 07, 2024
In response Violet *** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
07 January, 04:59
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
More Runbeckā€¦ Georgia connections
https://skagitrepublicans....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
07 January, 07:26
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Because they needed to runbeck and get some more ballots.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
07 January, 04:54 (E)
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
From memory, without digging at allā€¦. Iā€™m thinking this had to do with standards on paper, paper type, that was contracted only to official printers for federal ballots. The printer from Arizona, mentioned even in prior elections is Runbeck. prints for other states as well. Theyā€™re used UV or black lights during one of the audits, supposedly looking for watermarked paper ballots. Hereā€™s one link popped up while looking for printers name. Remember the printer in Syracuse or Rochester..up north New York burned down. Suspicious activities with Printing companies! new rabbit hole for some.
https://www.abc15.com/news...

wht 2.0 @wht
07 January, 05:12
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
I do remember discussions about, evidence of, and issues surrounding, various ballot (paper and printing) anomalies (some involving printing companies etc) ... not denying that.
It's just the 'Trump provided watermarked ballots to the states' idea specifically I have a hard time with.