Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra17
🚨BREAKING: 7 Huge Washington Names Are DELETED From Jeffrey Epstein's Client List 🔥

All of the people on the list were using his services such as PED@$-LIA, CHILD MO--TING, HUMAN TRACKING and MORE.

SOMEONE MANAGED TO OBTAIN THAT LIST AND EXPOSE EVERYONE!

FULL ACCESS TO THE LIST EXPOSED 👇👇
https://t.me/+K6MmXX7IGYgy...
04:12 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra17 in this post can reply
Dr. Ramón deTorres @TheInformationDoctor
07 January, 08:53
In response Ghost Ezra to her Publication
Kimmel supports Israel? What is wrong with him? I thought he'd support Palestine terrorists and Hamas and those murderous thugs in the US who support Palestinians.

#ISupportIsrael

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
08 January, 09:10
In response Dr. Ramón deTorres to his Publication
When I hear anyone say they support Israel or Ukraine, I automatically assume they support the governments of these countries. I support the people of these countries. They do not want this anymore than us Americans want Jobama and this flaming pile of shit regime. The PEOPLE are the ones who deserve the support.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
07 January, 07:53
In response Ghost Ezra to her Publication
The list softens the shock to follow. They had tribunals and sentencing.