Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
06 January, 08:07
PLEASE, ALL ANONS, A VERY SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST FOR OUR JANUARY 6 PATRIOTS WHO HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP FOR 3 YEARS!!! THIS IS BEYOND MY IMAGINATON TO BE A LIVING REALITY THAT WE, THE PEOPLE ARE LIVING THROUGH!
GOD, SHINE YOUR FACE AND MOVE YOUR MIGHTY HAND TO RESTORE OUR REPUBLIC -- BRING PEACE AND HARMONY TO OUR GLOBE, ALONG WITH A LIFE-CHANGING RESTORATION FOR ALL, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YOUR SON, JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH MAY THIS BE DONE GODSPEED!!!
(YES, I AM USING MY "ALL CAPS" I AM SCREAMING FROM THE RAFTERS -- PLEASE THIS IS SERIOUS AND SO DAMAGING TO OUR PEOPLE...)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
There are no Jan 6th prisoners. Do you really think Trump would leave those guys in that jail? That story is for optics only. Same with Julian. That too was always scripted theater.
03:41 PM - Jan 06, 2024
In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TNPride5423 in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
07 January, 07:06
In response Jason Thrash to his Publication
Really? Are you an insider?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
07 January, 01:09
In response Jason Thrash to his Publication
Prayers are always a good idea. 😄 However a spiritual friend told me that itis best to say the prayer correctly. Use the right words to define what the prayer request is.
So please dear God, bring an end to the January 6, 2020 lies, heal any person hurt by the Jan 6 events and please, restore justice for all.