Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 January, 02:25 (E)
I JUST REPOSTED 2 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS BOTH TALKING ABOUT MILK
THINK THIS IS A COINCIDENCE
AND SINCE WHEN DO 33 PEOPLE LIKE THIS AND FIND IT SO FASCINATING
DO YOU STILL DRINK MILK?
PLEASE!!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
I do Not find it "co-incidence."
"Is there such a thing as coincidence?"
It nicked me again. πŸ™ It's like human pachinko.
No, I don't drink it any more.
But probably drank a tanker truck or two of it, at least! Especially washing down all those really sugary corn based cereals they gave us to grow up on. All big and strong.
Then the dude on the wheaties box?
Something happened to him.
Atrazine? Or something else all together.
😁
Good Afternoon Elle.
02:34 PM - Jan 06, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
06 January, 03:19
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Feels like a puke roller coaster 🎒 fest these swamp dips sometimes do. Demonic debaucherous goo. These last few laps around the track. In the big πŸŽͺ 🀑 circus do feel like squishy poo πŸ’©. I think of learning about all this dirt. Real quickly like a burst transmission. Ya know? I thought I rejected that and turned away from that lifestyle. Seems it seeped back in and swirled around me like a figurative analogy.
Now black widows, financial scams, all this corruption to the enth degree. (Breathes~) s My euro romps, long tour in Asia, n the time in the middle east? 15 years in the Harley biz. I thought I had witnessed enough of the debauchery, I saw there 'early' and got it over with. Nope. Doesn't feel like it. Fact. Was the boomer in senile denial? πŸ™ Flipping only fansβ„’, all the rest of these apps just the tip of a HUGE storm πŸŒ€. I will not slow, will not falter. Pace is picking up. Keep handing it to God. Keep going. Makes me want to take a bath 🚿. Scrub my spirit, mind, and body.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396