Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 January, 05:17 (E)
If the government won't deport illegals (and they won't) why don't we just give the illegal ones a REAL taste of xenophobia?!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
05 January, 06:48
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
For one that would lower us and give msm the exact see we told you trump supporters were bad that they want and look for constantly
Like with every shooting as soon as it’s not a trumper it’s swept away under the rug

A real solution is arrests for the felony they committed by sneaking in and making the punishment for hiring them so bad no one would dare
Say 25 years and a day in prison

Finish our wall and tell mexico el presidente if you let them cross your southern border they are your problem

I will welcome any legal immigrants

But this invasion cannot stand

Treason has been committed as it concerns the border
From your mayor and sheriff all the way to POTUS
If you were voted in it applies

Just like the first half of the OATH out weighs the second

Treason has been committed there’s an obligation to act

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 January, 08:49 (E)
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Thank you. You don't have to say that you welcone legal immigrants though, because that's just a given.
That's over 99.8% of every citizen. Nobody really GAF and the few ppl who talk smack about LEGAL immigrants are just going to talk..Big whoop.
See? Reverse psychology, "they" OWN us psychologically and I'm sick of it! We bend over backwarfs not to offend other ethnicities, religions, countries... the Americam people are SO accomodating and all we get is a bad rap because why? The Lying Narrative of the Deep State.
I agree we needed to play the optics game at the start, but we've provem ourselves now.
I'm not advocating any violdnce [legal disclaimer which is stupid i even have to say that- I'm not a violent person!] but what I AM saying is, we stop kissing their asses. This is the self-censuring behavioral control the Deep State has twisted us into. Just like how we, forever and a day, emphasize legal/illegal. C'mon. We're all being treated like retards!

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
05 January, 09:03
I agree

I’ve never been a kiss people ass person
Actually im so blunt and honest that most people don’t wanna interact with me
What friends I thought I had showed who they were when the convid started and are no longer in my life

I never have been or tried to be a part of society as nothing society is in to appeals to me

I remember in 4th grade when I first moved to Florida they tried to force me to learn Spanish and I told them no because they moved to my country and should learn English
Still have not taken one class and won’t
And that’s a respect thing to me

Living in swfl Im surrounded by spanish people and tell them all the same thing
When I move to your country I will learn Spanish
You came to mine you learn English

05 January, 09:12
😆 oh no i'm sorry! I did NOT mean to imply YOU are an ass-kisser!!
I apologize for my loosely scripted rant!
I'm feeling a little emotional about all the psyops and head games lately.
"They" will lose in the end, no doubt, but they did succeed in manipulating us for such a very long time it makes me angry. They're STILL doing it, too!
The demonrats and their liberal igors are ass-kissing these "Dreamers" who we all know are out to hurt us.
I'm just getting tired of dialing it back and playing footsies with the censors on every damn platform.
sorry 'bout that😊

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
05 January, 09:17
I didn’t think you were

05 January, 09:18
okay. 😃. phwew!😚

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
05 January, 09:21
We all have to let it out at some point

Something I think AU could use more of is interaction with each other and discussing things instead of just posting stuff from other sites

05 January, 09:22
YES! Count me in!

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
05 January, 09:25
Always game for a good conversation especially when it comes to fixing our country or protecting kids

05 January, 09:27
Aww that's noble. Well, I got German ancestry so for me, I just like to bitch. 😂
JK.
I live for my kids and I want this shit straightened up yesterday, for them.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
After my grandfather did my ancestral chart I figured out Im a mutt 🤣
And as matches my character I like to teach
09:31 PM - Jan 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by JohnQpublic in this post can reply
05 January, 09:43
Nice! Always better to be well-rounded!