Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Did everyone get this message today?

Never got this one before about AF1 and causing altitude.
03:49 PM - Jan 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
05 January, 10:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I GOT THE SAME ONE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
05 January, 06:18
I got a message from Nikki Haley today.
It went over really well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 07:02
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Nana reports her as spam.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 January, 07:06
In response Happy Days to his Publication
I got a text from some liberal organization wanting to raise money to stop Trump.
I texted back: TRUMP 2024! 😂

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
05 January, 06:12
Did not get this message.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 05:40
PS: Regarding the numbers...
41/14, 17(Q)
Q drop 14 has a picture of George Washington crossing the Delaware for a surprise attack on the enemy.

05 January, 05:46
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Message was "in 10 days" we cast the first vote for 2024 election.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 05:53
In the rally right now, President Trump just mentioned George Washington about three times. :)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 05:38
Yep, got that on my cell phone too. But I didn't click the link.

05 January, 05:45
This was the message.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
05 January, 04:02
Not seen that

05 January, 05:35
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Several ppl got it thr text today on the 88022 messages.

Green 8700 @Green8700
05 January, 03:57
Hi Nana, I got one. I was afraid to open it plus I’m still logged on at work. Anything interesting?

05 January, 05:36
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
I always open the ones from 88022 but not the ones from just random phone numbers, I delete and report all them as unwanted spam.