Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 January, 11:56 (E)
Dept of Defense decode

=

All Broken Hearts Be Healed In Jesus Name / God Prophet Deliver Message For God / Reveal Secret Holy Bible Code / She Wants Muscles / Ezekiels Wheels / Heavy Clouds Lifting🌤/ I Can See Clearly Now👁/ God Delivered Me From Drugs And Alcohol / Donald Trump To Put God Back In School / The Prophecies Of The Biblical Prophets / You Are Not Like Them Find The Others / The US President That Rules As King👑/ Post Traumatic Stress Disorder😭/ Decoded Crown Puzzle Solved Code Cracked / One Who Endangers The Holy Bride Shall Die / Self Mastery Is Key To All Knowledge / Event Horizon Quantum Jumping / Gematria Wants To Show You This / Jesus Christs Wife For Eternity / I Trust My Spirit Guides / See Codes Very Literal / Choose To Follow Jesus God Incarnate / Out With The Old In With The New MQ /I Will Be Successful✨
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
368-863
2208-228
1672-2761
TS 8:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it