Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
Drip drip drip , Flood comibg ! ....😂
12:07 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by rgibb11 in this post can reply
RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
12 February, 03:52
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
Disappointed this is ending w/o Proving it was NOT Trump Supporters that Stormed the Capitol. WHY dud they not show WHO these people are and WHO organized them and ALLOWED them entry?
This is not just a defense of DJT but also his supporters, the American People. We have been let down today and left appearing Guilty. 'You' KNOW these answers, yet the defense rests w/o defending US, WE the PEOPLE.
The President will win this farce but the people still look like lawbreakers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom 24. @Freedom24
13 February, 06:06
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
This is my thoughts too! Also I cant figure out why people are celebrating a hoax impeachment acquittal. This stuff is no longer adding up for me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom 24. @Freedom24
13 February, 06:22
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
Unless they come out and tell us the hearing was as fake as the inauguration

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 February, 07:33
bring it on

Geri Bre @Angel1225
11 February, 05:57
the ending. ❤️🥰

Nikita Kiss @Nikita
11 February, 01:19
Dear Juan !! Are you on telegram or that is someone else ?? did you just said this on telegram ?? " The World will find out over the Weekend the Military Is in Control . Watch this space Gang 😎 " Can you help me what is space Gang ? I am hungarian, don't get it !! THANK YOU !! When we roar one we roar all :)

Jett Baker @JettBaker
11 February, 01:06
I liked his speech.
It felt different to other speeches. There was an under current to his words. Those two men were lecturing the American People in Law and Ethics.

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
11 February, 12:41
Prepare the way of the Lord. 🙏 ❤️

Revolution Qanon @Revolution_Qanon
11 February, 12:35
Yes, LOVE it & the singing too❗Thanks for sharing Anon🤩

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
11 February, 12:27
awwww...the little singing at the end....so adorable!!

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
11 February, 12:14
Awesome Thanks for Sharing Patriot🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
11 February, 12:17
In response Connie Belson to her Publication
pleasure , followed

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
11 February, 12:13
whoosh! To God be the glory! 👏🎶🙌

Michael Catino @MCanon
11 February, 12:11
Where did they get this guy, Walmart?