Gary Holland @gholland04
!!Decode (02/11/21)

I was going to write the Decode last week, but got busy with other Decodes and forgot. And today my sister sent me a video decode by a guy who mentioned ‘the Wall’ that Trump built. This reminded me ...

Let’s discuss the 7-Foot Fence around the Capital

Before continuing, do you know the name of the Company that Setup and Installed the Fence around the Capitol Building ?! ...

... 🤔

... continue ...
12:00 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by gholland04 in this post can reply
Gary Holland @gholland04
11 February, 12:01
In response Gary Holland to his Publication

According to website washington.org, an organization named ...

... ‘Checkmate’

Now, do you believe the US Military, and President Trump used a Organization named ‘Checkmate’ was a ...

... Coincidence ? ...

The Irony in this name, at this time is simply astonishing !

... continue

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gary Holland @gholland04
11 February, 12:01
In response Gary Holland to his Publication

The Organization Checkmate provides deployable security assets that create hardened perimeters designed to enforce and prevent unauthorized access.

Checkmate provides deployable security assets that create hardened perimeters designed to enforce and prevent unauthorized access. This includes slowing or mitigating vehicle borne threats and the transfer of weapons to individuals who have already gone through security checkpoints.

... Interesting, right ? ...

Let’s look at a Decode
... continue

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396