Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 November, 06:31
Navy decode

=

Insanity 🤡/ Matrix Reloaded 😎/ Its Going To Be Huge🤯/ The Lord Its To Be Biblical / The Final Countdown ⏱/ My Blood Is The Vaccine / Let Justice Be Served ⚖/ Overcome Sorrow / I Bein Aware Who She Is K / This Is The Truth / He Is Your Savior🦌/ Never Tear Us Apart / Mary Magdalene Incarnate🌹/ Im Hidden In Plain Sight👋/ Nothing Can Stop It / Who You Really Are / The End Of Satans Reign / Are We Having Fun Yet / Overthrow Order / C I Teaches The Cabal Lesson M / Be The Messenger Of God K 🐲/ In God I Trust❤/ Get Em Boys🔥/ X Is Christ / I Am Your Warrior ⚔/ Someone Is Listening / Grand Finale Salvation / Special Announcement / Decode Loaded To The Gills 🔫/ The Future Is Now / Lets Be A Family❤/ God Is Happy 😊/ Yes Yeshua I Am Ready ✅/ I Will Confirm You 👍/ Mary Loves Jesus ❤/ Not So Fast I Am Karma / I Am Ahead Of My Time😓
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
204-402
1224-4221
689-986
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it