Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
04 January, 12:12
Not just the “OTHER" islands but wait until everyone finds out about GETTYSBURG MUSEUM😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
04 January, 10:24
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
THIS IS ONE VIDEO THAT I WATCHED..CHECK IT OUT

httpss://youtu.be/x2EHFvKUAgY

The underground base and city at the Getty Museum in Los Angeles is exposed by whistleblower Steven D. Kelley. He reveals how his experience in the laser industry led him into contact with the dark military-intelligence alphabet agencies. Using remote viewing techniques, Kelley was able to see some of the levels below the surface, where he saw stolen Tesla free energy technology. Kelley reveals the underground city is linked by tube to Edwards AFB and the rich LA homes in surrounding hills, and exposes how Satanic rituals are occurring there, using homeless people and missing kids.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
04 January, 10:18
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
I have watched a video of it..I think its Gene Decode..i will send u a link if I find it.