Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 June, 09:38
Dept of Defense decode

=

The Bible Is About Pleiadians / Abandoned By Her Father / You Got Me / My Coding In Real Time / Satans Matrix / Trust Gods Plan 🦌/ I Can Really Read Minds / Mary Is The Lion 🦁/ Q Prophecy Data / Drowning By Numbers / Gods Judgement On America / I Am The Rising Phoenix / Expect The Unexpected / America Needs A Super Hero / The Storm Has Arrived / Escape The Tribulation / Anything Is Possible / Look For Connections / Heal The Blind Understanding / See Many Coincidences K / Tried To Discourage Me K 😠/ Gematria Is Real Use It / Playing Game Of Chess K / Its Showtime Folks / Love And Understanding / Hear With Your Heart ❤/ Oh My God They Found Me 😳/ Disclosin God Family / Its About Us / The Pineal Eye Door 👁🚪/ Yeshua I Am Here / Believe In Him / French Terror Attacks 🇫🇷/ Breakthrough Is Coming / Activate Me Please Im Bored
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
223-322
842-248
TS 18:00 - 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it