I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
03 January, 05:10
Hello frens!
How are you?

According to the Gregorian Calendar, it is 01-03-2024, but the lunar year for the Chinese Calendar does not officially begin until 02-10-2024 (our calendar, but for them, it is the celebration of the official beginning of a new calendar cycle, in which the shift will become Year of the Dragon)...Just found out today via a dot worker, that it is November 22nd, 2023 in the the Chinese Lunar Cycle.

Also, my thoughts and prayers are with our dearest friend, our loving brother, and good vibe provider, Vincent Kennedy while he is undergoing surgery. I pray that he is allowed ample time to rest and rejuvenate, and I pray for a speedy, successful recovery.

I am a little blown away by the 123, and nothing being a coincidence, only an illusion (mirror/reflection (perhaps)) of what could be deemed as sheer luck...which leaves out destiny and perfect timing of Quelle being absolute...

Quelle, the German word for "Source", (beginning/fountain/well spring)...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am Just A Fox, click on at the bottom under it