Only people mentioned by AnneM1217 in this post can reply
Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
02 January, 06:17
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
We are on our own. No other countries are going to help when this Bolshevik war 2.0 breaks out. All these immigrants coming in are here for a purpose and our government will gladly hand them the weapon's they need. Everything was put in place while people were believing Q.
Pray to God because he’s the only one that can stop what’s coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
02 January, 09:06
In response Jack Balooka to his Publication
You are lost

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
02 January, 12:29
When people say "nothing's happening" they mean THESE things.
"The future is glorious!" vs. "2024 will be a horrible year."

She makes such valid points. Even seeing a picture of the actual Charlie Ward vs. the now Charlie Ward was unconvincing, when things don't happen for The People. Gave up on him years ago.

Byington, eh... her intel keeps NOT happening as well. But at least she's not pushing Buy Gold like so many of them.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 January, 12:20
This is why we never believe a single source, and we rely heavily on the discernment we receive from the Holy Spirit. God is faithful to lead us to the truth if we sincerely ask. 😇

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
02 January, 12:02

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 January, 11:54
I felt this way from the beginning. I'm surprised more people didn't spit it out when we were all fed 40 yard dump trailer loads of fantastical unbelievable horse hockey. I know for a fact that the 2020 election was stolen and elections have been rigged in America for a long time. I know we won't survive another stolen election which makes me believe that the 2020 election must be rectified before November 2024. Other than that I don't trust much of anything. But I'm seriously curious about Gene Ho.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 January, 12:21
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

James Dean @Wait_its_time
02 January, 11:34
Yes, agreed. I've watched an listen to these disinformation channels for years and she is right about them. Hope is good but reality is what is best to plan your day on. Just make the best of what you have and the rest will fall into place.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 January, 11:11
👆 Video