Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
I don't know about any of you, but where I live it's been solid cloud cover for six days and nights now.
Low hanging gray cloud with no breaks at all.
I am beginning to feel like this is the ten days of darkness. I can't see the few stars that seem to be left.
Am I going crazy or is the sky changing?
09:40 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by flowerpatriot4 in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
02 January, 10:22
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Weather is an interesting (and unpleasant) topic lately.

Here in the UK it is much weirder then I've ever known.
Two days ago dog & I set out for a walk as the clouds had shifted & sun shown through Nicely, then sudden we needed to run to a tree only 10ft way for shelter from this Dark Hail Storm that suddenly appeared as it charged down the road in front of us so fast we just turned and ran, tree being nearest shelter, waited 5mins or so then thought it best to run home as we were Already Soaked thru (and vry cold).

The really strange thing was how there was Very little wind or breeze only minutes before we first heard then saw the Dark Hail shower approaching..😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 January, 10:59
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I talking to more and more people reporting odd things.
I have a relative in Texas, and they are saying some really unusual fires have been happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 January, 09:48
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Sunny in Colorado, where do you live? I lived in Michigan once, only lasted there a year, because it was gray 90% of the time.

02 January, 09:55
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I'm in Ohio. I'm used to clouds, but this low unbroken cloud cover is depressing.
It just feels different somehow.