Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I would really appreciate to hear how God has met your needs recently....

I tire of the venom.
#BlessUp
09:58 PM - Jan 01, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
01 January, 10:54
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
God reunited me with a friend in 2018 - it wasn’t clear why at the time, but now I realize He was preparing us to have support through this all - especially staying unvaxxed in California. We started researching drops and channels and digging on ALL the topics. We both have a strong faith foundation which allows us to dismantle topics without fear and pushes us to question all we have been taught in every way. Currently co-leading a Bible study and we just finished Revelation. Waking up our friends convo by convo. God is moving and hears our prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 January, 11:10
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Yeah Boi!

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 January, 10:25
I got into a heated argument with a family member who is in the habit of holding grudges. I dreaded having to suffer unnecessary tension for what could go on for days. I walked away in the middle of the argument. I prayed God would intervene. Within an hour or so I found myself in the same room as my "rival." Strangely, they acted as though nothing at all had happened. Their heart had completely softened which is not at all the way they handle conflict. I give thanks to God Almighty for answering my prayer.

01 January, 10:26
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
There is a glimer!

#BlessUp

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 January, 10:16
God gave me a Prayer buddy a while back..and we talk very frequently and pray together, and I am very thankful for what God did!

01 January, 10:19
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Divine buddies!

#BlessUp