--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
01 January, 08:09
If you live a continuous sinful lifestyle you’re not a true Christian because you’re supposed to be a new creation. Repent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True @True
01 January, 08:40
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I don't want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me, that is, in my sinful nature. Romans 7:15-20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
I love that. This is what Dr Harville Hendrix and his wife Helen Hunt show you in your daily life and through the dialog you can no longer be confused with the old brain and make right choices no longer under the control of your childhood wounds. I think this is what Paul was facing when he wrote this. But of course it's still very much under dissection what he truly meant.
08:54 PM - Jan 01, 2024
In response True to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
True @True
01 January, 09:02
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
To my understanding it refers to our complete inability to quit sinning while trapped in our imperfect flesh. It is only in the blink of an eye when we go from corruptible to incorruptible, that we can ever be fully free from sin. No matter how perfect we want to be, Jesus was the only one who was able to maintain perfection in a human body.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
01 January, 09:54
In response True to her Publication
Oh I love that. That's beautiful and so true.