Regina Medsger @ReggiB
10 February, 11:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Erickson @HeatherLnDRN
11 February, 11:22
In response Regina Medsger to her Publication
💔. So if there is a plan.... and they say its all in due time.... the thing is lives are being destroyed everyday. How many more days? since this has all been warned against, predicted and Q shown this all would happen and there is some sort of relief that will happen to correct all this evil but everyday that goes by we wait is another day like her and her family has to struggle. I try to believe its true but we are the living in the reality and will be suffering as more and more changes happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
We have been under this control for years. Stop looking at dates and deadlines. Have you not seen what has been happening while people are focused on covid, masks, and social distancing, as well as impeachment? God is in control have faith. He sacrificed His son for us, so some of us will be sacrificed for the saving of our children and country.
11:31 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Heather Erickson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EagleSpirit in this post can reply
Heather Erickson @HeatherLnDRN
11 February, 12:25
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
It just breaks my heart. All the people affected by all this... sending my love to those to hang on better days have to be near. thank you