Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
I've been in FB jail off and on these past 4 months and hardly go over there anymore because it makes me sick. Just got put back in jail for vaccine posts from months ago. Done. Done. Done with FB🤦‍♀️
11:30 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
11 February, 01:51
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
l relate, never was in face Crook jail ever they just disabled me, was not prepared to even work it out, heard plenty of people are suing the platforms, might be groups of people, never want to go back, was run by c eye a to garner all our data track our every move, left in 2015, came back april 2020 only to be a voice for the children and to support President Trump as l love him for saving our children and humanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 February, 12:06
Sickens me, too. Censorship is evil. TY for fighting. True freedom of speech is gone right now for those speaking truth against the deep state propaganda/narrative. Should be enough to wake up libs/pendulum always swings back. Every American should be gravely concerned that First amendment rights of specific groups/ideas are being violated en masse. The Left's celebration of fellow citizens losing liberties (& not caring about even the hint of election interference) show how deep the cover-up/lies/brainwashing goes. Praying!
Thank the Lord we know #NothingCanStopWhatsComing #thegreatawakenin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
11 February, 12:09
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
I know its part of the awakening and transition to our next, beautiful phase, just a slap in the face when it happens.

Ann Marie Michaels @cheeseslave
11 February, 12:00
I've been banned since Oct 2020. I don't miss it. The short bus of social media.

11 February, 12:07
In response Ann Marie Michaels to her Publication
Hey there!! Today solidified it for me. AnonUp and Telegram, it is

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
11 February, 11:37
Badge of honor Elaine...wear it with honor!🙌

11 February, 11:40
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
The censorship is escalating by the minute, massive PANIC, blackout coming🙏🏻

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
11 February, 11:32
me too.. i've had so many 30 day bans now lol.

11 February, 11:34
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
Lol!! I have a pretty big following over there so i like to share truth, but not anymore🤷‍♀️