Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
31 December, 05:36
The Food on AIM is gonna be of the hook. I'm a good cook, confirmed by MANY. Over the years I've seen a lot of other anons posting about cooking some delicious things. I can't wait for good times, good food, and the very very best of fren company. One day we will talk of all we have overcome and look in wonder at the Beautiful Bright new world we've built in its place. TBIYTC. BELIEVE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
31 December, 05:50 (E)
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
There will be good noms indeed!
NYE dinner:
App: Brie en croute, with raspberry jalapeno jam... Main: prime rib, roasted garlic mash taters, roasted brussel sprouts and bacon wrapped asparagus...mmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
O my goodness my mouth waters just reading that. Ok now your in front of me in the cooking line lol 😜but I'll help cause I like to learn. Awesome job on that meal fren👊
06:17 PM - Dec 31, 2023
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
31 December, 07:41
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Thanks! I think we can all take turns...🤣Just like on AU, each day we each have amazing things to share and contribute in our own unique ways and that is what makes life delicious...good food is always better with good frenz ...looking forward to GOoD times ahead. Love the Swedish chef! 😁