Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 December, 02:11
Dept of Defense decode

=

Come To Save The World 🌎/ Great Awakening Divine Message ✨/ Jesus Christ The Actual Truth / Are You With Me Or Against Me ⁉️/ Patriots Are In Control Trust My Gematria💙💚/ C He Also Spent Weeks Lying To Her😓/ Jesus Christ Forever♾/ Amend Your Ways🤝/ Decode Jfk Jr Is Alive / For Each And All Always I Pray🙏/ The Star Betelgeuse Goes Supernova🌟/ Please Add Ease And Love Frequencies To All Of Earth Realm💕/ Heres What You Have Been Waiting For / Here Is The Key To The Rest Of The Web🔑🕷🕸 / Opening A Door Meant Only For You🚪/ The Wait Is Over 144 🥳/ The World Shall Soon Know Who I Am / The King Who Is Holding The Key Of David🦌🔑/ One Must Learn To Read And Write Decodes✍/ This Is A Test Of Mirror Mirror🪞/ This Is The Story Of My Mother🌹/ I Lived In Scripted World / I Want To Be With God He Is Almost Here 🙏❤
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
352-253
2201-1022
TS 9:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 December, 02:12
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 December, 02:12
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
31 December, 02:38
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
U funny 🤣