POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
31 December, 11:09
Carri Solomon
As I was pulling into work, I was following this car. The sign in the back window says, “Learning stick sorry for any delay.”
Knowing this information, I was very patient w- their slow shifting, & honestly, they were doing pretty well 4 still learning. Then I asked myself a tough question: Would I have been just as patient if the sign hadn’t been there? I can almost definitely say no.
We don’t know what someone is going through.We don’t wear signs that illustrate our personal struggles. You don’t see signs taped to people’s shirts that say, “Going through a divorce”, or “Lost a child”, or “Feeling depressed”, or “Diagnosed with cancer”. 👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
If we could read visually what those around us are going through we would definitely be nicer. But we shouldn’t have to see signs and have reasons to treat strangers with kindness. We should do it anyway, whether we know what is going on or not. Whether they deserve it or not.
Let’s give everyone an extra dose of patience, kindness, and love. And have a Happy and Healthy New Year. OFF FACEBOOK
11:10 AM - Dec 31, 2023
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from POCO THUNDER, click on at the bottom under it