Godly Man @WWCUE
27 December, 06:02
Taxes don’t fund govt.

Your bonds fund govt., and human trafficking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
28 December, 09:13
In response Godly Man to his Publication
I am going to start here...I saved the entire message on Telegram, with all links. This is the FIRST STEP in recovery of money from bonds. I will post more under this message:

https://www.treasurydirect...

Special Form of Request for Payment of United States Savings and Retirement Securities Where Use of a Detached Request Is Authorized

MORE 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
28 December, 09:23 (E)
In response Dottie French to her Publication
MAJESTIC 12 HUB on Telegram...check it out, if you can. If this is true, I want my reparations!

It is difficult for an Old Gal to figure out how to transfer this info to you. It's worth some digging on your part, I'll give you the forms and you can see if this leads to anything...

https://treasurydirect.gov...

Godly Man @WWCUE
It’s true, but…. There is so much to it I can’t explain it all in this post.

You are co-executor and beneficiary of a trust account that holds these bonds. Depending on your age and activities during your life bonds are issued in Your all CAPS (strawman) name.

In order claim your minor estate in this trust you have to go through probate. There are a ton of steps before that.

But the trust is likely worth over $200,000,000. You own half, but you have to claim it. And that takes a while.
10:33 AM - Dec 31, 2023 (E)
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
31 December, 10:40
If you are truly interested in claiming that minor estate, I suggest you look up David Lester Straight (DLS).

DLS is a former Navy Seal, and worked on 3 commissions in the Trump admin. Trump asked him to help restore the Republic and he is doing this with his process to claim your minor estate.

This isn’t easy and the deepstate can and, do sometimes, come after you. They went after DLS and hit him hard.

Good luck. I’m also working on this now.

Dottie French @DotOn777
31 December, 10:38
ALWAYS...

thank you!