Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
If there is anyone here that is not on Team GOD and Humanity and you're here for deceitful or evil reasons, I will pray for you today. I pray that your heart and soul is reached by the pure love and mercy of our Creator. I pray that every hurt or pain is erased from your past. I pray that you find out that all sinners can reach GOD. Go to him in repentance and sorrow so He can heal you. Look around at the world and all of His Creations. GOD loves us. Seek the Father's love.
Through GOD, ALL things are possible.
Sending love to everyone here today . . . It's New Year's Eve. If you're here for the wrong reasons, it's time to make a change.
08:59 AM - Dec 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 December, 09:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Been hoping people would start to notice these people. They're everywhere here. They are posting crap you agree with so u can't see who it is. But notice they stay on low vibe garbage political content and they try to steer you AWAY FROM MILITARY. It's all there if you can sniff it out. I see them for who they are, they can't fool me and they know it so they usually block me before I get a chance to say anything to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 December, 12:40
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
My focus will always be on GOD. You can focus on military. Mine is on GOD. What the Holy Spirit speaks to my heart is all that matters to me. You do your thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 December, 12:44
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Happy New Year Lauren