Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
06 January, 03:45
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Heading out of North America shortly to stay in South America for a bit. I appreciate my breaks as the energy is very dense in Canada. The citizens are slow to respond here, they are still under lots of spells or operating from very old outdated timelines. There is constant programming even when you go shopping. It's hard to stomach sometimes. South America is not so Matrix driven. Will be sending my Anon Up family lots of good vibes from the Andes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
10 January, 03:39
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Adaptability is necessary. Plan B, reschedule flights to a later time because things have gotten very stormy in Ecuador in the last few days. They are now on full martial law due to nasty stuff that has gone on. I know the White Hats are in control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
31 December, 02:34
Ready to start 2024 with engines blazing. 🫡👊

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
31 December, 09:42
5 by 5

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
31 December, 09:42
5 by 5

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 December, 08:36
Are we there yet? 😂
Happy New Year!
This truly is an endurance test.
Sending love Patriot.