Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 December, 12:22 (E)
I have to point out that these elitist big accounts don't ever try to help small accounts shine. Very few of them ever share their platform with others. Spotlight hogs. I don't understand that. If I had a huge account I would put all kinds of nobodies in the spotlight just to showcase how badass our army is. I'm proud of our family and I want to show it. I just find it strange, these people's actions don't match their words. Seems like they're only in this movement for attention. Fight me if you want I truly don't care. I've spent an extraordinary amount of time watching all these people from the shadows.
Lol she said "keeps us humble" 🤣
"We Are Equals On That Level"
Really? Are yall reading this shite?
FOH

https://twitter.com/WarNus...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
War Nurse has always been nice to small accounts she is a major researcher with some pretty good intel ive been following her for a few yrs she always gives a shout out to all anons in a group collective way from time to time when she has time if you want to know what going on ive have found she one to follow
08:02 PM - Dec 30, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from POCO THUNDER, click on at the bottom under it