Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
PATTERNS: It takes time and effort and a whole bunch of research - following the giant spider web.
I did most of my work back in early 2020 - so I had the time - and since then have watched.

ONCE YOU SEE IT YOU CAN NOT UNSEE IT! For me its like a neon sign-
Instead of questioning me - why not look into some of the profiles you see in the feed.
See how many FOLLOWERS they have or number of who they are following -
I have found many who are following over 60K people? - Yet only have 1 or 2 posts?
OR
Have posted close to 100,000 posts and have a small handful of FOLLOWERS - wouldn't you have a bigger crowd if what you were posting was actually meaningful to the TRUTH? Your small groups is where you start taking notes - you see the spider web begin.... HASHTAGS are another way - they are all connected. Ever wonder why many dont make sense ? This is how they connect and communicate with one another.
07:22 AM - Dec 30, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
S7even Mercury @Runner
31 December, 10:14
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Kudos Elle...As a matter of fact go down the list of followers one at a time and read the first 10 posts if there is even ten...I have a large percent that follow a pattern, first post short intro., next a few post are grab and goes from the vending machine of garbage and then an invite to join his gang and have the time of your life. Not the same words but the same template...And they have a fanominal following....?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 December, 08:52
In response S7even Mercury to his Publication
Doesn't take much to see thank u for sharing this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 December, 07:44
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Thank you very much for your posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
31 December, 08:02
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
hey how are you sister?...hope you are doing well