Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
ANON UP - UNLEASH your VOICE: Did you know that almost every KEYWORD in the POLICY/TERMS is a BLOCKCHAIN?

DO YOU KNOW THE MISSION STATEMENT FOR AU? Mission is to rescue social media from the evil bad guys by building a dope blockchain, community moderated, social network to save the world.

BTW: DOPE is another BLOCKCHAIN.

DIGITAL SOLDIERS or CRYPTO CURRENCY - many seem to be more concerned about how and when they will get their WALLETS stuffed.

DID YOU KNOW- For every POST - some are getting paid?
That is why you are seeing accounts that have an extreme amount of FOLLOWERS and THOUSANDS/THOUSANDS of POSTS - they fill the FEED with garbage.

Next time look at a so called news article - many are posting crap from 5 years ago - and don't give me the NEWBIE BS - Ohh BTW "Newbie" is another BLOCKCHAIN. So that will not work anymore. I can SEE the analytics of every profile and when they signed up. Telling me this is for the NEWBIES isn't going to FLY.
07:16 AM - Dec 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it