Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 December, 12:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LAG LAG @MommaBear154
Real post or not, movie or not...real people, real lives, young and old are truly suffering for several reasons, something has to give. What's fun and games to lots isn't for many. I've lost everyone but husband and 2 children, everyone else is gone, or says I need committed. I've kept quiet for years now, now I do feel like an idiot for trying to expose things...I look like a crazy liar. VK said 2023 was the yr, it's nearly over, the masses won't wake in that short amount of time. My hope is hanging by a thread these days.
02:41 PM - Dec 28, 2023
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MommaBear154 in this post can reply
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
28 December, 04:27
In response LAG LAG to her Publication
I am with you! Mentally I had to draw a line in the sand when I would start doubting this whole thing, VK said 2023, so when 1/1/2024 rolls around, with no end to movie, I'm going to back away from ALL of this. It can't be both ways! If white hats are in control, then they should STOP chem trails, water contaminations, Toxic Vaccines, etc. God always WINS in the end, but the world is still full of ugly, sinful, immoral, unhealthy things that NOBODY seems to be fixing! I LOVE our AU family, but makes me think we have been duped too!! False hope to keep us calm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 December, 04:11
for reals, there are many of us

Water Mark @Watermark
28 December, 03:21
I can relate.

A successful controlled opposition campaign would discredit truthers by drawing them in with true information, shifting it to mostly false, giving them dates for events and encouraging anons to share; then, when the events fail to happen, normies will ignore anything else an anon shares after the missed date.

We've been had (at least in part). The questions are; how much was true and which sources were reliable?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 December, 04:11
In response Water Mark to his Publication