Only people mentioned by debbiedo in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
28 December, 03:31
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
I will take fake news for $500

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
28 December, 02:02
there are other ways to treat things besides vax, and these are internal parasites galore taking over the body, mind, soul,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 December, 10:26
There are no vaccines for anything. All deliver virus. None prevent anything. Wake up.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
28 December, 12:06
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
There was a clip I thought I saw on here at one point but it explained that when you create a bioweapon you always create a vaccine in case you are exposed to it. If you are sending soldiers into areas where access to medical care is unlikely and the soldiers may be assaulted with a bioweapon, the purpose of the vaccine is to prepare their body for the encounter so it responds efficiently in the field should they encounter the bioweapon and not have immediate access to medical care. We can argue all day about how that program may have gotten off track and used for fraud, but to do so would require a greater understanding of what is coming into our country (are people being used as bioweapons?) and what people are actually being exposed to. I do not have that information and most would agree we do not have a good handle on the border so it would be a tough discussion.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 December, 03:37
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication