Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:09
Who's a pro with telegram? Reply here or message me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Hey thanks for this site - everyone is waiting - impatiently - for what? Where's the backbone to get off the sofa and start cleaning house? There is a maudlin desire to share pedo posts - ENOUGH - we know already. Too much vampid recycling of news which means NO ACTION.
Can you set up some groups to focus people into productive actions to rid us of RINO's take back our Party and take back our country? We have until May to formulate serious plans on the political level ... if Trumps saves us bueno, but maybe we can HELP him too! There are actions we can take, if well organized.
10:45 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
11 February, 11:41
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I i want to make something happen too.Its generally the right move to act and not be acted upon.To do things to control and manifest our own event horizon.But in this case- our move is to wait patiently.My instincts are telling me that the white hats are using looking glass to fight a time war. They are trying to control all of the events for the best outcome. If the peole do things, its too random, it makes the math too hard.Even by observing, we change things.Thats why guys like Ezra go to such lengths to tell us whats happening and help us be calm.Its not very American to wait, but we must.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 February, 11:58
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Have you ever heard of a pysops, a plan to cause a lack of action from the people who clearly outnumber the elite? By us forming political action groups to weed out RINO's can in ONLY help the "Movie" if it truely came into existence.

Better to be running a plan B of self-reliance, then a passive attitude that could cripple us forever. There will be no re-do here.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
11 February, 11:26
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Why May?
What happens in May?
This is a new month for me I have not heard anything about May.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 February, 11:36
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
It called being self-reliant ... not waiting for a savior to clean up the GOP for us. Lin Wood & Sidney Powell all explain WE THE PEOPLE
must perform to take action. Listen to the interview, its short.

Steve Bannon's interview with Dan Schultz
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

HOW to REMOVE RINO's in 7 minutes
Please share; encourage your friends to work with you.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...