Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 December, 04:48
Have to say, there's this annoying feeling of helplessness that comes along with being so highly censored and banned. I was removed from every platform besides Truth Social and anonup. Every single one. I used Facebook everyday to talk to everyone I've ever known. Used Facebook messenger a LOT. Lost contact with everyone I ever knew. Went through almost 20 twitter accounts before they decided they wouldn't let me back in no matter what I tried. That was 2 years ago almost. 2 years I've been in the shadows on the backchannel with no way to talk to all my old friends and family. I feel powerless. All this knowledge I sacrificed everything to gain, and I can't share it when it truly matters. All this work I've put in to help others and almost nobody can see it. Its the most disheartening and empty feeling in the world. Still banned now. There is no free speech. Elon doesn't actually seem concerned about it. Not genuinely. It's hard to care when it seems nobody else does. 😓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
26 December, 11:16
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
You’re not missing much on x. There’s a lot bickering between the patriot community at the moment. It’s getting quite annoying.Maybe I should sign up on Truth Social.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
That's why I want to be on X. So I can teach what I know to people SO MUCH easier than over here. Seeing the garbage that people are usually talking about makes me sick. I cant say a thing to help anyone! Just have to watch. Banned. People over there need my fooken help too. So bad. 😓 Truth Social sucks it's an echo chamber of angry hot head Patriots. They don't care about learning new things much. Just a bunch of Trump cheerleaders over there.
11:29 PM - Dec 26, 2023 (E)
In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
26 December, 11:51
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Good point. 😉