Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 December, 10:30 (E)
My brother had a radical prostatectomy not long ago and so far since cancer free, but the surgery did a number on him.
This week, just before Christmas, he had Moh's surgery (again) on the top of his ears to remove skin cancer.
He was asked to volunteer for a genetic study which concluded he had a "broken" gene (HoxB13 or something) that predisposed him to developing cancer.
Well I'm not a doctor (thank God!) but I think this is all allopathic ba'al-shit.
I'd never get my brother to consider what I think, but it's noteworthy he was from the generation where the kids all got the polio vax, and that he had seizures until he "outgrew" them at age 12.
All "coincidence", right?
😒
I'd have to do more research but I ran across something the other day asserting that vaccines can destroy genes.
My knee-jerk reaction is that my brother's HoxB13 was attacked and dammaged by the polio vaccine and now here he is, with multiple forms of cancer.
Meanwhile some fvck-nut "expert" tells him he was born

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
26 December, 10:53
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Everything the pharma industry does is designed to get a diagnosis. Then, the treatments kill you slowly, creating a long money stream.

The body immunity is perfect against everything if left alone.

Everything pharma produces is poison.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 December, 10:58
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
💯 agree
Myself, stay away from doctors (and dentist) as much as humanly possible

26 December, 11:00
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I would die before seeing doctor.

Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
26 December, 11:19
I understand your statement but what if you had a broken bone that you could not set yourself or perhaps your appendix burst. Never say never.

I have self healed broken bones with meditation. I believe that I could do same for appendix but death is not real and I do not fear it so I would never go to my enemy for any treatment. I do not believe in surgery
12:52 PM - Dec 26, 2023
In response Ms. Lee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
26 December, 01:25
I agree. I quit going to Dr. and taking medicines made by pharma in 2018.. Feel better then I ever have. Using home cures when needed... 😉

26 December, 02:09
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
1987 i stopped all western medicine, including OTC