Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Anyone have any recent data on the hpv shot? Daughter asking about it tonight for her daughter. I told her not to do it but would send her what I could find on it. Currently out of town so limited time with researching. TIA
09:24 PM - Dec 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 December, 01:29
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Basic answer.... Hell No. Its under class action law suit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 December, 01:13
I refused it for my daughter when she was under 18.
I told the Dr that vaxx is bs and I never had the supposed cancer. I and other women are a testament, we don't need that vaxx.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 December, 11:57 (E)
I have a very good friend that took it in her 20s. The following year she developed ovarian cysts, and had complications for years - abdominal pain & debilitating periods.
Every,Single.Month.For.Years.
She finally had to have surgery to remove them, but it took her a couple of years after surgery to get better.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
25 December, 11:50
I wouldn't trust ANY shot

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
25 December, 11:03
Guillain Barre Syndrome, paralysis, death, etc.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 December, 10:13
DONT DO IT... Easy to treat HPV... The shot causes cancer and some have died.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 December, 09:33

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 December, 09:32

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 December, 09:31

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 December, 09:28
I have heard it contains heavy metals. Tell her "DO NOT TAKE IT"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 December, 09:26
Sorry I don't right off but have heard for sure not to take it.