Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
Without further ado, I give you my name.
Hi, I'm Jimmy, I'm 33 yrs old and I live in the great state of Texas originally from Louisville,KY.
Have gone under the anon monicker Redwavecrashin for 4 years now. It seemed suiting when I came up with it so I've rocked it out. It has become a well known name in our community from AU,Truth & Twit.

So I thought since I've shown my face on a couple occasions (outside of profile pic) I'd also formally introduce myself to all the wonderful people who have been with me on my journey:)
10:07 PM - Dec 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Redwavecrashin in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
26 December, 09:56
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Hi there, Jimmy! What a ride, eh? Glad to meet you. My name is Kate. Happy New Year of Disclosure and Resurrection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 December, 10:29
Merry Christmas Jimmy, I'm in Virginia, so glad to meet you! In it together!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 December, 10:21
Hi Jimmy! I am Charlotte from Owensboro KY, origin from Reno NV. Always have had my pic up on AU.
Merry Christmas!!

25 December, 10:22
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Nice to meet ya Charlotte:)
Merry Christmas!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 December, 10:18
Hey Jimmy, great to meet you! 👍😀

25 December, 10:21
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Hiya fren nice to meet ya as well:)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 December, 10:15
Hello Jimmy!
Nice to put a name and face to a screen name.

25 December, 10:23
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Hiya fren nice to meet you as well!:)

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 December, 10:12
Hi Jimmy...nice to meet you.

25 December, 10:24
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Hello fren nice to meet you too:)

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 December, 10:09
Hello Jimmy

25 December, 10:24
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Hello fren:)