COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
25 December, 07:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Are we headed to never celebrating on this day ever again? I guess we will see.
07:36 PM - Dec 25, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Loves America @Liberty22
26 December, 01:31
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I don’t think we will be celebrating on December 25th again. Hopefully when the masses find out what this day is all about, Christmas will be a thing of the past. This was a really weird one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
27 December, 10:01
In response Loves America to her Publication
It was a weird one. It’s like an end of an era or something. Next week is new year. NEW YEAR when everything is DEAD. How is that NEW. New year is April fools day because flowers grow fruits grow. It’s new as in new year our ancestors refused their calendar change so they called them April Fools. Hence April fools day. That would make real Christmas March 25th. We have to bring our REAL calendar back.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
25 December, 07:40
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I BELIEVE SO, YES. IT IS A SATANIC HOLIDAY, IT MUST BE GONE.