Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Merry Christmas to the best Frens ever here on AU! πŸŽ„ You all are the stars 🌟 of the season. The Spirit is so evident here, because Christ lives in you! πŸ˜‡
01:05 PM - Dec 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
25 December, 10:17
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
πŸŽ„πŸ€—MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE!! πŸ€—πŸŽ„πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 December, 07:08
Merry Christmas Carol...pun intended lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 December, 07:12
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I sometimes tell people who have forgotten my name by saying " my name is Carol like in Christmas Carol. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜…πŸ˜

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
25 December, 01:56
Merry Christmas to you and yours Carol. I thank God continuously for the Patriots here on AU. They are spirit driven for sure.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
Agree

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
Christmas blessing back to you!