Regina Medsger @ReggiB
10 February, 11:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tremor Time @Asleep_N0M0RE
11 February, 09:33
In response Regina Medsger to her Publication
My wife was diagnosed with severe Crohn's last year. She is recovering from her first surger where 12" of her small intestion was removed due to swelling shut. She is on Humira, which cost me $5,500 a month. Why are life saving drugs so expensive...It cannot possibally cost anywhere near that to produce. Also, there has to be a cure out ther for Crohn's.

If anyone has information on Crohns they could provide to help my wife, it would be greatly appreciated. She is weak, depressed, and feels helpless to this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
Please consider diet... Every Dr I visited NEVER considered DIET!!
I survived Cacacxia at 87 lbs!
10:36 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Tremor Time to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RealTruthPatriot in this post can reply
Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
11 February, 12:32
In response Shirley Covert to her Publication
I have celiac dropped down to 80 lbs ppl I met up with didn't recognize me anymore the test for celiac kept coming back negative ..it took 2 biopsies thru a colonoscopy to finally determine what I had ...my husband was furious said I needed to change Drs cuz I was dying right before his eyes and they were missing something when finally they diagnosed me ..... the Drs were baffled all my blood work & special blood work specifically for Celiac would always come out negative/perfect blood work which I was excited and the Drs were like no Hon somethings wrong it's great when things are good but no

Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
11 February, 12:34
In response Susan Peltier to her Publication
not when you drop weight from 114- 80 lbs without dieting.......thanks for this book will order it