Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Love you family. Thank you for being there when I have nobody to turn to. This mission means everything to me. You all mean everything to me, 144. 🤗 💞 Merry CHRISTmas. 🙏
11:27 AM - Dec 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
26 December, 01:41
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Merry Christmas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 December, 01:56
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
🤗❤🌹🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
25 December, 08:23

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
25 December, 07:35
Merry Christmas Lauren!!!!!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
25 December, 07:35
Merry Christmas Lauren!!!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
25 December, 05:58
Merry Christmas PATRIOTS!🤍🕊🎄

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
25 December, 02:24
Merry Christmas Lauren 🥰

25 December, 02:33
In response Dragonfly Bee to her Publication
🤗🌹❤🙏

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

25 December, 12:03
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
🙏❤🤗🌹

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 December, 11:53
Have a beautiful day Lauren.
I'm trying to get out of bed.
My daughter was up all night and she wants to make us breakfast today. I have a feeling breakfast will be at 2pm or later so I am just enjoying laughing at some of these posts. Christmas with young adults is much less work, lol.

25 December, 11:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
U too sister. It's pretty much like every other day of the year here. My parents aren't very festive. Mom is cooking tho. So there's that. Love U ❤

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
25 December, 11:49
Love You Too!

25 December, 11:55
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
🙏❤🤗🌹

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
25 December, 11:33
Merry Christmas, Lauren! 🕊❤

25 December, 11:34
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
❤🙏🤗🌹

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 December, 11:30
Love you back Lauren💖 Have a wonderful Christmas😊

25 December, 11:32
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🌹🙏❤

memes matter @NoComment
25 December, 11:29
🤍⚔️🛡️🕊️Merry Christmas

25 December, 11:32
In response memes matter to her Publication
🤗🙏❤🌹