Ice Kates @IceKates
Miracles are happening for our homeless in my lil town. Some have tiny home units to sleep in now. Some have cabin type tents. Our community has helped house several of them. Many of them work but rent is too high.

Tomorrow prayers were answered again and they will enjoy a warm meal in a warm place. It has been beautifully decorated with flowers. There is a separate room for pies and cookies. They will be receiving gift bags with blankets, socks, toiletries, pen/paper, candy and gloves ..... the community is truly showing what UNITY and loving one another is all about.

I know lives are already changing and just wait for the Christmas Miracles because they are coming too!
10:33 PM - Dec 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Pam Cassel @WindWillow
24 December, 11:03
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜warms my heart to hear that ๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 December, 11:43
In response Pam Cassel to her Publication
It's amazing to watch and the head of the help is a woman who looks to be maybe 70 years old. She is a can-do and never gives up. Her own church would not help provide a warm place for their meal. I love her and the love she gives them. They just need to be treated like a human and given a chance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396