COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
I HAVE READ MANY CIVIL WAR BOOKS AND MANY, MANY DIARIES OF UNION AND SOUTHERN SOLDIERS. NEVER HEARD OR SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS.

WONDERING IF THE CIVIL WAR WAS A FALSE FLAG TOO?

OR IS THIS POSTER AN IMPOSTER?

NUTTY TIMES. BUT WHICH TIMELINE?

nikola 3
ronin19217435
1865. It may be one of the rarest photos with really huge people between 2.50 and 3 meters tall.

It seems as though there was a purging of the giants and the removal of materials, objects, images and things relevant to what they wanted to hide. I suspect that those pictured were some of the few remaining, and by the end of the century the race had all but become historyđź‘Ś
04:56 PM - Dec 24, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
24 December, 06:23
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I wonder if those on the left are teens (13-14) and the other few maybe around 7yo? They look young. Not dismissing that there were giants in the past, because I've seen enough evidence to believe there was. I'm just trying to look at it objectively. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
24 December, 06:48
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication
VERY YOUNG KIDS FOUGHT IN CIVIL WAR. MANY IRISH KIDS WERE ALLOWED IN TO USA PRE-WAR AND WERE FORCED TO FIGHT AS SLAVES. 12-16 YR OLD. IRISH SLAVES NOT WELL KNOWN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396