dana young @youngd
Merry Xmas to everyone, I ask kindly that you all
Pray for my friend Aaron Kenny in New Zealand who has just been told his cancer is back and is now stage 4. Devastating news to receive a day before Xmas, but I believe there are ways to cure it and prayer will help immensely. If anyone else has any advice on non pharmaceutical treatment please feel free to share.
Thank you and merry Xmas to you all.
03:39 PM - Dec 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by youngd in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 December, 06:58
In response dana young to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
24 December, 04:34
GREEN DANDELION EXTRACT kills all cancer cells

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dana young @youngd
24 December, 04:37
In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication
Thank you my friend I will do some researchβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™ blessing to you

Annie D-W @Annie172123
24 December, 03:58
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
24 December, 03:51
Thank you Lord for blessing and healing him. πŸ™πŸ˜‡

dana young @youngd
24 December, 03:59
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
24 December, 03:46
Look up the Fenbendazole treatment

dana young @youngd
24 December, 03:50
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Thank youβ€οΈπŸ™