Only people mentioned by KBKRAKEN in this post can reply
Bravo2XRay Task @Bravo2XRay
12 February, 05:43
In response True Patriot to his Publication
That's positively disgusting 😝☝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
11 February, 06:37
😲Oh my goodness!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greg Tate @funluver
11 February, 12:11
oops

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
11 February, 10:50
she is also the senator who recieved "donations" from Epstein... interesting that she represents the chain of PEDO ISLANDS and accepted monies from the most prolific pedophile. She is now backtracking on returning said donations. I bet money she is in on the trafficking through the USVI.

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
11 February, 10:46
Is that really her?

And why would anyone do that (take nudes)?

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
11 February, 10:43
hmmm a true leader😤

Georgia Peach @Gapeachs
11 February, 10:42
EWWWW

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 February, 10:41
I wonder who leaked the nude pictures of the congresswoman from the Virgin Islands? What was the video?