Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
22 December, 06:53
"BREAKING REPORT: Filings reveal Jack Smith may never have been PROPERLY APPOINTED as Special Counsel..

DEVELOPING..

If proven, this would render all of his legal acts void..

"Private citizen Jack Smith lacks standing to petition the Supreme Court for a writ of certiorari before judgement in United States v. Trump."

"Anyone now in jail, or subject to a plea bargain, with Jack Smith can ask to be released because Jack Smith is, in truth, a private citizen.  The judge in the Florida District Court classified documents case is under the jurisdiction of the 11th Circuit and is not bound by D.C. Circuit precedent.  Any litigant in a case before her can argue that Jack Smith is not a lawfully appointed officer of the United States." -Reason"

From Chuck Callesto
https://x.com/chuckcallest...

👀💥🔥🌪️⚔️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
Dont ya have to use your 'real name' in a court room? cuz....Jack aint jack, which is FRAUD.
👀 Jack Smith aka Avi Hauermann UN prosecutor. He's NOT a US Citizen. He is a UN officer working in The Hague, Netherlands, until he was brought to the USA for POTUS Trump Prosecution.

( hat tip to Retro Coast 🌟)
02:35 AM - Dec 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
24 December, 02:20
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 December, 05:17
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Yup. That's what I have. I'm currently unable to 'cut & paste' any and all info from my years & many many YEARS of pix and deep dives into DS rabid holes. I was told it's a 'safety thing'. Thank you for sharing that you have the same pix. GOD Bless You and have a wonderful day.

anon one @Gamma50
24 December, 06:25
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
ok maybe so. But (1) who is going to bring that to the Court's attention and (2) how you going to prove it and (3) he may have been appointed improperly so that may be enough to get him ousted.

24 December, 05:20
In response anon one to her Publication
I dont get to. We are under Military Law. Its JAGs domain now. I LOVE & Pray without ceasing, for Our Military. They are doing an incredibly hard task, and doing so BRILLIANTLY.