LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Do anons really think that the Q team don't have the list & haven't Gitmod all of [them] involved in SRA of children. The only way is complete purge/hunt the hunters to save the children being trafficked to this country & their little islands. The topic is just making mainstream bc it's time for the public (Mother's supporting Hz, per COBRA ops,is ready for the shocking news fr the new collective learning the truth, so it doesnt shock her system/ascension) to know who refused to believe/hear the conspiracy(truth) abt Epstein. How is it that since HI, children has been in the news (it's part of the trigger to jolt the deep asleep, even tho children were rescued w/ covert ops, anons know it's for the jolt, but mirror the news event; scary events necessary), bc children is what will unite Humanity.

https://x.com/ShadowofEzra...
07:49 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
23 December, 08:04
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Some ppl can drop things abt the negative things happening in HI, but it's up to all to discern what others are doing to amplify the fear thoughts/low vibe of those ppl already should know of the ops happening, ie anons/patriots who follow Q drops. I've seen 1st hand on these targets by the Q-mil, bc I've been to Paradise in 4/'19, when I was heading up 4 Mt. Shasta root activation. Paradise was not on my list, but team said go into clear.Saw many ppl in white suits, factory like bldgs obliterated,But asked the team what it can be, visions of meat (human) factory were being done there, 4 DUMBs-Cannibals undergrd. 45 hinting it during his visit to the zone.I couldn't believe it, but I did feel the dark/SRA Hz I had to clear to free the 1st layer. Rtnd again 4 2nd time last yr,due to the mesas/dams nearby.News will not tell the truth, bc mass is NOT ready 4 the TRUTH on SRA/Children-Human meat factory.SRA haven must END w/ extreme measures.#CrimesAganstHumanity_Children
Aerial footage shows aftermath of California's deadliest wildfire - YouTube

The number of people missing and unaccounted for as a result of the northern California wildfire has risen sharply to 631, an increase of more than 500 since...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
23 December, 08:17 (E)
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Gotta hear 45's LIGHT comms, when he hints abt the monster fire, bc it's not the fire, it's the Dark ETs/minions on the surface -draco/pedovores/witches - cannibals/vamps. And when I went up (5mos after the event) there, bc there are only 2 roads that lead up to this isolate/very hidden city up on the hill (aka Giant Mesa before, but it's still a living root), I couldn't believe the sights I was seeing... but the cleanup w/the white suits (due to potential disease fr human factory zone) were still ongoing when I went there. I spent abt 45mins driving to places I can access & stopped for lunch to park, to anchor in more repair codes for her healing in time. https://youtu.be/s8eu3lUmF...
Trump visits areas affected by California wildfires - YouTube

President Trump visited the devastation in Paradise, California, after a deadly wildfire nearly leveled the entire community. The president declined to say w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396